Telescopic Garage Doors
TELESCOPIC GARAGE DOORS
C4G telescopic garage doors are perfect for sites where the back-run is restricted. Generally tracked telescopic garage doors require a smaller back-run than cantilever telescopic garage doors and are also available in more than 2 sections thus allowing the back-run to be further reduced. Telescopic tracked garage doors can be made with up to five sections, and can reduce the run back required by 75%, compared to a single leaf gate. Each telescopic garage doors panel will move at a different speed so that the final position is reached simultaneously, operated by specially design telescopic mechanism. The telescopic garage doors can be personalized and are manufactured to specific site requirements; they are suitable for medium to heavy duty applications. Telescopic garage doors are limited to two sections only. To achieve the maximum clear opening where the run back is very restricted, the telescopic garage doors is ideal.
• Telescopic garage doors are suitable for very large openings
• Perfect for sites where there is little or no back-run /Parking Space
• Modern design and robust construction.
• High opening and closing speed as compared to other garage doors
• Telescopic gates provide long life with minimum maintenance.
• Electromechanical gear motors Range: 400 to 4000Kg for heavy gate application.
• Space saving
• Safety and security