Industrial Telescopic Gates
INDUSTRIAL TELESCOPIC SLIDING GATES
C4G Industrial Telescopic Sliding Gates are perfect for sites where the back-run is restricted. Generally tracked Industrial telescopic gates require a smaller back-run than telescopic gates and are also available in more than 2 sections thus allowing the back-run to be further reduced. Telescopic tracked gates can be made with up to Four sections, and can reduce the run back required by 75%, compared to a single leaf gate. Each telescopic gate panel will move at a different speed so that the final position is reached simultaneously, operated by specially design telescopic mechanism. The telescopic gates can be personalized and are manufactured to specific site requirements; they are suitable for medium to heavy duty applications. C4G Telescopic Gates are limited to two sections only. To achieve the maximum clear opening where the run back is very restricted, the Industrial telescopic gate is ideal.
This makes it the ideal choice when the entry or exit road is at one corner of the property with limited spate to sacrifice for the gate parking area. Telescopic gates have two more gate leaves one behind the other which travel at varying speeds during operation to synchronize their starting and stopping positions. Almost any style of sliding gate can be converted into a Industrial Telescopic Sliding Gate.
If you already know that it is a telescopic gate you require or if you are unsure what type of automatic gate is most suitable for your site, then please do contact us so we can help and advise.
• Custom fabricated telescopic sliding gates in a wide range of styles
• Suitable for wide entrances
• Provide safe & secure entrances to industrial or commercial buildings
• Manufactured in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations
• Fully automated with ground mounted drive unit.
• Wheels mounted within gate leaves slide over embedded ground tracks
• Finished in galvanized or painted finish.
• Gate infill leaf manufactured to requirement
• Various activation options available